TITLE 4: DISCRIMINATION PROCEDURES
CHAPTER LV: ILLINOIS STATE TOLL HIGHWAY AUTHORITY
PART 1750 AMERICANS WITH DISABILITIES ACT GRIEVANCE PROCEDURE
SECTION 1750.40 GRIEVANCE - ADA COORDINATOR LEVEL
Section 1750.40 Grievance − ADA Coordinator Level
a) A request for a reasonable accommodation shall be filed with the Tollway's ADA Coordinator.
b) In order to be considered by the ADA Coordinator, the request for a reasonable accommodation shall be in writing and contain the following information:
1) The complainant's name, address and daytime telephone number;
2) The exact nature of complainant's disability;
3) A statement detailing why the complainant believes he or she is a qualified individual with a disability;
4) The accommodation the complainant seeks;
5) The signature of the complainant; and
6) Date of request.
c) The ADA Coordinator shall investigate the request and shall make reasonable efforts to resolve the matter up to the level of a Department Chief.
d) If the reasonable accommodation request is outside of the Department Chief's scope of authority, the matter may be brought to the ADA Committee for consideration.
e) The ADA Coordinator shall notify the complainant of his/her decision within 120 days.