TITLE 4: GRIEVANCE PROCEDURES
CHAPTER XXV: ILLINOIS HOUSING DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY
PART 700 AMERICANS WITH DISABILITIES ACT GRIEVANCE PROCEDURE
SECTION 700.202 DESIGNATED COORDINATOR LEVEL
Section 700.202 Designated Coordinator Level
a) If an individual desires to file a Grievance, the individual shall promptly, but no later than 180 days after the alleged act of discrimination, submit the Grievance to the Designated Coordinator on the Grievance Form prescribed for that purpose. To receive proper consideration by the Designated Coordinator, the Grievance Form shall be completed in full. The completed form shall include:
1) the Complainant's name and, if applicable, address and telephone number;
2) the best means and time for contacting the Complainant;
3) the program or activity which was denied to the Complainant or in which alleged discrimination occurred;
4) the date and nature of the alleged denial or discrimination;
5) the signature of the Complainant.
b) Upon request, the Authority shall provide assistance in completing the Grievance Form.
c) The Designated Coordinator or his designated representative shall investigate the Grievance and shall make reasonable efforts to resolve it. The Designated Coordinator shall provide a written response to the Complainant and to the Director of the Authority within ten (10) business days after receipt of the Grievance Form.