TITLE 2: GOVERNMENTAL ORGANIZATION
SUBTITLE E: MISCELLANEOUS STATE AGENCIES
CHAPTER XLVIII: ILLINOIS EDUCATIONAL LABOR RELATIONS BOARD
PART 2676 FREEDOM OF INFORMATION
SECTION 2676.10 GENERAL CATEGORIES OF BOARD RECORDS
Section 2676.10 General Categories of Board Records
a) The Illinois Educational Labor Relations Board (the Board) maintains the following general categories of records:
1) Case records covering the processing and disposition of representation and unfair labor practice cases.
2) Mediation/arbitration records, including the Board's roster of mediators/arbitrators, requests for panels from the roster, and related records.
3) Collective bargaining agreement filed with the Board by employers under the Board's jurisdiction.
4) Minutes and agendas of Board meetings.
5) Administrative, fiscal and personnel files covering the Board's internal business affairs.
6) General correspondence.
7) Legislative and rulemaking files covering analyses of bills and proposed rules, comments on proposed bills and rules, and related records.
8) Files and records concerning the appeal of Board decisions to the Appellate Court and other litigation involving the Board.
9) Files and records concerning mediations conducted by Board employees.
b) Within these general categories, some records are available to the public for inspection, others are available subject to limitations, and some are deemed confidential and exempt from disclosure pursuant to the Board's Freedom of Information procedures. Section 2676.20 provides examples.
(Source: Amended at 35 Ill. Reg. 14426, effective August 12, 2011)