TITLE 2: GOVERNMENTAL ORGANIZATION
SUBTITLE D: CODE DEPARTMENTS
CHAPTER XX: DEPARTMENT OF HUMAN SERVICES
PART 1175 PUBLIC INFORMATION, RULEMAKING, DEPARTMENT ORGANIZATION
SECTION 1175.210 RECOMMENDATIONS FOR DHS ADMINISTRATIVE RULES DEVELOPMENT
Section 1175.210 Recommendations for DHS Administrative Rules Development
a) Recommendations for rule development may be made by:
1) DHS staff,
2) DHS Advisory Councils, and/or
3) members of the public.
b) Recommendations for rule development must be made in writing and submitted to Chief, Bureau of Administrative Rules and Procedures, Harris II, 3rd Floor, 100 S. Grand Ave. East, Springfield IL 62762.
1) DHS staff must submit recommendations through the chain of command.
2) DHS Advisory Councils may make recommendations for rulemaking to the Secretary through the DHS liaison.
3) Members of the public may submit recommendations to:
Department of Human Services
Bureau of Administrative Rules and Procedures
Harris II, 3rd Floor
100 South Grand Ave. East
Springfield, Illinois 62762
c) Each recommendation must include:
1) a copy of the current rule (if applicable);
2) the suggested text of the proposed rule; and
3) a statement of reasons supporting the recommendation, including the purpose and effect of the recommendation.